Blackboard LTI Integration Instructions
Blackboard administrators may configure VeriCite LTI as an approved tool provider in the system. This makes VeriCite available globally, so that any instructor in the system may select it when adding content to a site.
Go to the Administrator Panel and complete the following steps:
- Click on Building Blocks > Basic LTI Tool Providers > Register Provider Domain.
- Enter the VeriCite Provider Domain: https://api.vericite.com/web/v1/authenticate/lti
- Select Approved as the Provider Status.
- Select the Set Globally configuration option.
- Enter the key and secret provided by VeriCite. This key and secret is unique to your implementation and will be provided when you subscribe to the VeriCite service.
- Click Submit to save your changes.