Brightspace LTI Integration Instructions
Brightspace administrators may configure VeriCite LTI as tool provider in the system. This makes VeriCite available globally, so that any instructor in the system may select it within a site.
Go to Admin Tools and complete the following steps:
- Click on External Learning Tools > Manage Tool Providers > New Tool Provider.
- Enter the VeriCite Launch Point URL: https://api.vericite.com/web/v1/authenticate/lti
- Enter the Secret provided to you by VeriCite. This secret is unique to your implementation and will be provided when you subscribe to the VeriCite service.
- Enter the Key provided to you by VeriCite. This key is unique to your implementation and will be provided when you subscribe to the VeriCite service.
- Enter VeriCite as the tool name.
- Enter a brief description of VeriCite, for example "Plagiarism detection service."
- Enter the contact email for your local Tier 1 end-user support. (Note that VeriCite provides Tier 2 support only.)
- Click Save.