How do I submit a VeriCite assignment as a student?
Students may submit their own assignments via file upload or copy and paste.
Click on the assignment you want to submit.
Select the assignment and file.
If you clicked on a particular assignment, VeriCite will default to that assignment in the drop-down menu on the submission screen. If you selected the Submit Paper tab at the top, the assignment drop-down menu will say "None."
- Select the appropriate assignment in the Assignment drop-down menu (if necessary). Remember that you may also select "None" if there is no previously created assignment for the item you want to submit. After you have selected an assignment, the assignment description will display just above the file upload area.
- Select and drag the file or files you would like to upload from your computer into the Drop Files to upload area and release. Or, click anywhere within the Drop files area to browse for and select the file from your computer.
- If you prefer to submit in-line text instead of a file attachment, click the or copy/paste text link to paste in the submission text instead of step 2.
Note: You may also upload a zip file to submit multiple files at once. (There is a limit of 100 files, and 100MB total unzipped file size per zip file.)
Upload a zip file to submit multiple files at once. (Optional)
After you select and upload your zip file, VeriCite will extract each of the individual files in the zip and you can specify the following for each item:
- Select the Assignment. You may choose an existing assignment or select "None."
- (Optional) Edit Title of the submission. The default Title will be the filename, but this can be modified if desired.
- Click Submit Papers to submit all files at once.
Note: There is a limit of 100 files, and 100MB total unzipped file size per zip file.
Review the submission and submit.
Review the paper submission. You may modify the Assignment or Title of the paper from this screen if needed.
When you are ready to submit, click the Submit Paper button.
View confirmation and report.
You will receive a confirmation message once the paper has been submitted. If your instructor has allowed students to view their reports, you may click on the View Report button to view the plagiarism report for this submission.