How do I view VeriCite LTI student submissions?
When you select a VeriCite LTI assignment, the student assignment submissions page will be displayed.
The assignment submissions page shows a list of all student submissions.
- Enrolled students that have not submitted the assignment are listed in the Not Submitted section at the bottom.
Submitted assignments are displayed at the top.
Each student assignment submission displays:
- The title of the paper, the student's name, and the date and time it was submitted.
- The grade for the submission.
- The plagiarism score for the submission.
- The Action menu which allows instructors to print the report, download the original student file submission, or delete the submission.
Click on a submission in the list to view the plagiarism report for that item.