How do I view VeriCite statistics as an admin?
Note: Admin features are accessed through the VeriCite LTI integration. You must be logged in as an admin user in the LMS in order to see the Admin tab in VeriCite.
From the Admin menu, select Statistics.
Choose the Event.
You may choose any of the following events:
- Active Users in last 30 days: Once a day, the number active users in the past 30 days are calculated and recorded.
- Active Users in last 365 days: Once a day, the number of active users within the past 365 days is calculated and recorded.
- Average Report Score: The average report score for all reports in your instance shown in the intervals selected - 5 minutes, 1 hour, or 1 day.
- Comments and Annotations: When an instructor or TA adds or modifies a paper comment or annotation.
- New Assignment: A new assignment has been created in VeriCite.
- New Course: A new course has been added to VeriCite.
- New User: A new user has been added to VeriCite.
- New User Context: A user has been added to a course roster.
- New User Paper: A paper has been submitted to VeriCite
- Paper Scored: A Vericite similarity score has been recorded for the first time or updated.
- Score Distribution: VeriCite report scores are broken up and tallied in 10 percent increments. You can choose the following date spans: past 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, and 1 year.
- View Report - All: The number of reports viewed by any user.
- View Report - Student: The number of reports viewed by students.
- View Report Match: The number of matching sentences inspected in a report by any user.